If there's one thing a lot of people should worry is about their skin, especially at summer time. Okay I know this issue isn't a fun to talk about it, but it is very important to be spoken, because many people fail to take the necessary care the skin needs. Some important tips are worth highlighted to help those in need, after all, who does not want your skin to be beautiful, right?
- After the bath, even with the skin moist, it is recommended to use moisturizer in parched areas.
- Avoid very hot baths.
- Do not use soap shower or other skin because it dehydrates the same.
- Prefer more gentle soaps that hydrate.
- Drink plenty of water during the day.
- Eat fruits and vegetables.
- See a dermatologist.