I don't know what to wear tonight! December 13 2014
Normally, at the end of the year, appear several celebrations and parties, there is also the concern about what to wear, especially if the party is at your work.
Our goal in the post today is to help the plus sizes to find party dresses that they value.
To set the look Party Plus Size:
- The Viscose and Spandex fabrics are a good option, they have good fit.
- Thin straps should be used with caution as they may mark and leave apparent arm flab. Strapless dresses should be avoided, especially if the breasts are full. Besides not presenting good support, can increase the volume.
- Designs of one shoulder or with wider straps are the best options for those who want to enhance a neckline. However, careful not to show too much. In general, the necklines are recommended for plus size because the cervix is a good place to highlight.
- Print dresses, they can increase the volume but if you wear a high heels it can lengthen your legs given the illusion you are taller. So go for solid trust me, you will be happy.
- The thin heels, most of the time, do not give balance not for you and not for the look, thicker heels, as the blocks are the most suitable.
- Accessories are fun but try not to over do it.